It is important for our Izigg team to know that just because we work for ourselves, it doesn't mean we need to work by ourselves. I am very passionate about networking and coaching others to become successful. I find it especially exciting when I am working in an industry I am familiar with. I have been working in the mobile industry for over seven years and saw that mobile marketing was just around the corner. I have done everything I could to position myself in front of the growth curve because I knew that this was going to be a wild ride.

Our team has put together a comprehensive training and resource center for you and your izigg team to go. We will be doing daily calls and webinars so make sure to plug in. If you are new to Izigg and want to understand it better, head over to our training site which is currently under construction. You will find Izigg product training videos along with videos for sales people who want to make a living selling the izigg product and building a team of izigg reps. The training can be accessed here

If you are ready to get started with a mobile marketing campaign, or you want to sign up as an izigg agent, you can sign up with izigg by clicking here.

Please contact me if you have any questions and make sure to enter your contact info on the right to be updated about all Izigg calls and webinars our team has.