Hello there and welcome to my Izigg blog. If you are looking to setup an Izigg mobile marketing campaign or you you want to sell Izigg, please visit my Izigg site to get more details. You can also text message "Patrick" to "90210" to get my contact information.

I am a true believer in effective marketing and I understand the power of branding a business or a product. As a marketing consultant and business coach, I know the importance of a strong image and the way a business represents itself. I also know how crucial it is to generate leads of prospects no matter what your business is. That is why after I saw the power of Izigg, I was hooked.

Watch my video below and you will see why I am so passionate about Izigg. I am not only an Izigg user but was a founding member and partner with Izigg. I am dedicated to growing a successful team and will provide all the necessary tools our team needs to have rapid and continued growth. We are just currently launching and our creating the team sites and training sites so everyone has a fair chance of being successful with izigg. For a sneak peak, you may visit the Izigg training site which only has a couple of videos now which introduces Izigg and the mobile media products that Izigg offers.




I hope you enjoyed this video. I urge you to do your due diligence and research Izigg to make sure it's the proper fit for you. We are looking both for business owners who want to brand their business using Izigg, along with sales people who want to earn an income building the Izigg brand.

Interested in Izigg? Want to see a demo of how Izigg works... text message "Patrick" to the number "90210" and you will immediately receive my business card.

Please contact me if you have any questions..

Have a great day!


Patrick Moore
http://90210ads.com